2011年6月27日星期一

Fergie Covers Allure Magazine July 2011

Fergie covers July 2011 issue of Allure magazine. The 36-year-old singer looks flawless on Allure’s latest cover in a Herve Leger by Max Azria leather harness, natural makeup and stunning look.

Gorgeous Black Eyed Peas frontwoman Fergie also slipped into racy stockings and underwear for a sexy photoshoot photographed by Norman Jean Roy and also talked about many things in this issue.



Check out some excerpts from Fergie’s Allure interview:

On her age: “I’m definitely young at heart, and I always will be, I’m just trying to age gracefully.”

On her body and weight: “I gain and lose weight everywhere from the thighs up. I think people think that I’m pregnant sometimes because my weight fluctuates … My problem is my discipline. I see a Jack in the Box or a Del Taco, and I will impulsively want it. I’m a work in progress in that area … I gain and lose weight everywhere from the thighs up.”



On her relationship with Black Eyed Peas bandmate Will.i.Am: “There is conflict, he’s very protective, and it drives me nuts because I do a lot of my best work, writing-wise, when I’m completely alone.”

On working so hard: “I took a break to have a wedding. I’ve definitely committed some time this year to the Peas, but not as [much as] I have in previous years. I need balance in my life, and the guys understand that … I don’t think Will ever wants a break. We’re very different in that way.”

For more, get hold of Allure’s July 2011 issue, hitting newsstands on June 21. Stay connected with FashionFame.com and follow on Twitter and Facebook for more latest fashion magazine covers and celebrity news.

没有评论:

发表评论